TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your contract with us
When you use our website and purchase a product from us, you are entering into a contract with us. You will need to set up a Fabric Eight account before ordering from us, and we will ask you to provide some personal information. Here are our “Terms”:
Scope and Definition
- These general terms and conditions (the “Terms”) will apply when you use Fabric Eight Store either online or offline to place orders or purchase any of our products, including by telephone.
- Any reference to “we” or “us” in these terms is a reference to Fabric Eight Inc.
- Any reference to “you” means you, the user of the Website.
- Please read these Terms carefully before using the Website and placing your order. By ordering products from the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- You agree not to copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute or publicly display any content (except for your own information) from our website without our prior notice or permission.
- You use our website solely for the purposes of accessing the website and placing orders which we hereby make available to you.
- You acknowledge that all present and future copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in, or used in connection with, the products, the website or any part of it (the “rights”) is our intellectual property and we reserve the rights to them.
- We offer a 15 day return window for products purchased on our website. Please contact us via any of our contact channels within fifteen days of delivery and we will ensure you get resolution.
- This Website is provided by us on ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Website or the information, content, materials, or products included therein. It is expressly agreed by you that your use of this Website is at your sole risk.